Monday, January 14, 2008

at least *someone* is looking at my website

As I left the sitting this morning, I was asked if I had a cold. I said 'no' but on the way home, I realized that the three sneezes I sneezed during the sitting signaled that I'd lost this battle.

~~~~

The Campaign begins today. My revised resume is slowing but surely streaming out electronically. I am not spamming. Instead, I am writing (from a basic template) a separate email to everyone on my (evolving) list. A little more time consuming, but it feels proper. There is one line in the resume that gives me pause - because I suspect my Seattle friends will find fault in it. It has to do with 'excellent interpersonal skills'. That phrase was not in my original draft. It was added by a former boss who reviewed my resume. It was expanded by one of the directors of research when he reviewed my resume. Yet given my experiences of the last few months, I imagine my friends here rolling there eyes when they get to that line.

~~~~~

A spike in my web statistics this past Friday. It seems that the cards I gave out on Thursday are resulting in some image viewing.





No comments: