The decision about the apartment was made for me yesterday when I learned that a tenant from a smaller unit in the same building decided to upgrade. I am disappointed and relieved.
~~~~
(This morning, a few minutes into sitting practice, there is a sensation near the tip of the right shoulder blade. It is as if someone has gently touched me. Then, again. And again. I begin to think there might be something immediately behind me that I am brushing with my body as I breath, but then I notice the pulse of the sensation doesn’t exactly match the rhythm of my breathing. After a few minutes, it stops completely and I see how I went from noticing it to ‘trying to understand’ it? Regardless of whatever superficial appearance of quiet or calm, I am torqued over in the mind toward trying to make sense of this phenomenon.)
A quiet walk up and down Phinney Ridge, then home deal with email, the State of California, and more resume tailoring. Then off to Seattle Center to look at possible performance spaces.
In the evening, a meeting at the Wilson’s to talk about the next Tuning the Air season. The short summary: We need a performance space.
As the meeting concludes, A. steps over to me to offer a suggestion for one of the topics under discussion. Why this wasn’t offered during the meeting is one question. The other is why I was selected to be the recipient of the suggestion, particularly since someone else was designated the point person for the topic.




No comments:
Post a Comment