On my return home I discover this rather large spider is living in my sink. After taking his photograph, he retreated and is now crouching in the drain where I can't reach him. So catch & release plans are deferred until he surfaces.
Today was the long drive north. On my return, a quick check of the plants I planted the day before my departure. In the light of dusk all looks well. I'll know better by tomorrow's light.From Gitta's Garden:


Saturday:
Drove to Millbrae in the morning to pick Lance up from the BART station and then met up with Doug and Steven at my Belmont studio for 2.5 hours of guitar circling. Then goodbyes and loading up the car as this is my last visit to the studio before my departure.
Met Gitta back at her place and carpooled to Saelon’s for our Salonista meeting.



Visited the Palo Alto gallery Friday afternoon. Good response to the work prints I brought, though the ‘dark garden’ images required some explanation. It was interesting to find myself in the position of advocating my work.
Gitta changed her mind about our plans for the evening – which was absolutely fine with me. Dinner (excellent salsa omelet and green salad,) followed by a movie (August Rush) in the comfort of her home. Much better than hassling with traffic into the city. And I managed to resist the ice cream temptation Bliss offered after dinner.
This morning, Gitta knocked on my door and presented me with a fresh fruit crepe for breakfast. Wow & excellent!




No comments:
Post a Comment