Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catching up on the weekend.

Lost Pedro (Travis, ChrisG & Howard) played at Folklife on Saturday. I carpooled over with Curt and Collin (who is visiting from Chicago.)

Curt and Collin surveying the crowd at Folklife

Lost Pedro playing the final slot at Folklife


On Sunday a barbecue at Travgor's. You would think that social events with a lot of musicians would result in a lot of jamming, but I've been here for a year and seen/heard precious little music that wasn't a rehearsal or performance. Sunday, the gang made up for that with a fabulous jam session.







That's MB above using an almond jar as a shaker. As the evening wore on, we went downstairs to Igor's drum studio and jammed a little more.


When it got down to the final stragglers, someone suggested watching 'V for Vendetta'. As I'd never seen it, I lingered. Glad I did.

A great weekend.

No comments: