~~~
Began the day with sitting practice for two – the smallest showing since this practice began. Walked to the post office and back. Since the Ilford paper was still on the Behemoth, I printed a prototype Tuning the Air banner to hang on the North wall of Fremont Abbey.
The Houston gallery reports that they have found the missing prints. So that relationship comes to a conclusion of sorts. The Palo Alto gallery called today and over the course of the conversation mentions that the art buyer with the pending purchase of prints has requested that I sign two of the horizontal images as verticals. I replied that I needed his (the gallery director’s) help in getting the art buyer to understand that this isn’t wallpaper they are buying. While I understand the importance of a sale, these images are not intended as verticals. Later I receive an email from the gallery director that concedes this. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment