Sunday, April 20, 2008

And more snow...


Snowing again this morning….nothing is sticking, so to speak. But snowflakes falling around a blooming tulip magnolia is quite a sight. An email from a Seattle friend includes this: "On behalf of the entire Northwest I want to apologize for the truly bizarre spring we are having so far."

~~~~~

The sun makes an appearance, so I head out with the excuse to empty my freezer and take compost materials over to Travgor’s. Just in case I’m interrupting anything, I ring Travis as I pull in front of the house. “I was just about to call you,’ he says. It transpires that the TTA website domain will be redirected to the TTA MySpace website beginning tonight. Hmmmm, there goes my TTA-free day as Travis and I take a little time to see if we can cobble a temporary website together in a short time-frame.

And now, I’m closing the computer and will settle with a book here in the sunshine that pours in this cafĂ© window.

~~~~

Coordinating with Travis who has come up with a compact and entirely workable design for an interim website for TTA. Of course, there is the likelihood that the ‘interim’ website will become the permanent website and we both recognize this. But what he has proposed will do the minimum that the publicist in me requires, so I’m grateful for the work he is doing on his ‘day off’. And it is certainly better than pointing to the MySpace pages.

No comments: