Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Choosing the sun.

The sun is actually shining this afternoon. Where I sit, I have a choice of seeing the iBook monitor clearly - or enjoying the sensation of the sun over my shoulder. So far, I am still choosing the sun.

Yesterday, Jax and I visited another Tuning the Air venue possibility - the Fremont Abbey. A nice large space, with its own unique set of challenges. The first of these is the weekly samba dance currently scheduled every Monday evening.


Whenever my minds wanders now, it wanders over to the challenge of organizing the new digs into useable living and studio spaces. Though there are two bedrooms, they are both small. And that utility room has a furnace, water heater, washer and dryer in it, so it provides little additional room. I have printed out a floorplan and prepared little post-it note 'paper doll' versions of the significant items in my studio & home to see what will fit and where.
On the jobfront: still working on the resume and portfolio -and getting anxious about overdue followup commitments I have made.

No comments: