Saturday, September 8, 2007

OK, so he was parked...

Seen on Greenwood Ave. this afternoon..


Calisthenics, sitting, TTA rehearsal/setup. At Calisthenics, Curt was working on a piece of Trapiche, though I didn’t immediately recognize it as such. Struggled along to find a way to work with it.

During rehearsal, I worked with IgorK – reviewing the ‘lobby’ situation and preparing a new mock lobby to see how the performance team would be impacted. All went well. Part of that review resulted in a list of posters and signs we require for the lobby. Though I regretted not being able to sit in the circle for the rehearsal, it was beneficial for Igor and I to work together.



After rehearsal, several of the team spent some time cleaning and organizing the space to make it ready for Monday’s performance.

When TTA activities were complete, Taylor and I visited his new condo. Nice space, though much smaller looking than the 1100 sq. ft. it is supposed to be. Went to lunch to lunch afterwards at a pizza place that was truly disappointing. Check that one off the list of available restaurants within walking distance of Taylor’s new place.



The afternoon & evening have been spent preparing the posters and signs IgorK and I determined were necessary. One remaining task: print off the programs for Monday night’s show. I’m planning on having an essentially TTA-free Sunday tomorrow.

No comments: