Saturday, September 29, 2007

Brrr!

On Wednesday, I sensed a distinct turn in the weather, so I checked the forecast.

So far it has proved quite accurate. This is what I have to look forward to....


As recent posts indicate, I have finally begun making images here. (It took almost exactly six months!) My live work space lacks any good spaces for working with natural light. In fact, this is about it:




It is a pretty cramped arrangement and my tripod often slips off the edge of the workspace. Seattle's weather being what it is, even this space will now not provide much light.

So, I have been working outdoors more than ever before. Enamoured with the fading blue hydrangea of Seattle, I sent out an email to everyone on the team asking them for leads. Curt pointed me to a particular household where the entire front yard is blue hydrangeas.


Working on my resume, I decide to check in on several former bosses. It is a toss-up as to whether it was a procrastination technique or not, but it was truly enjoyable to connect with these people. I am lucky to have had some wonderful bosses. Oddly enough, two former bosses seem to have dissappeared entirely. Their tracks led me to a phone number in Southern California where curiously they seem to have shared a phone number - a number that is now disconnected. Chrissy Raines, Bruce Meachim, where are you?

No comments: