Thursday, August 14, 2008

contradiction

My basement apartment windows offer a view right into my little garden. This morning everything looked very lush.


Last night was my first official event for the SB contract. Many things went well. A few did not.
Learned many useful lessons. Onward!

It is a great crowd of people. Good natured, friendly and helpful.




The TTA press kit is 'done' - now I've sent it out for feedback. Leaning on several people for favors in this regard. But it is really important that people who are unfamiliar with the project take a look at this. I am too close to the subject to be able to evaluate whether we have adequately explained what this is all about.

It is an interesting contradiction. When I was back in the Bay Area, I felt I needed to learn more about this project to write about it - and that is certainly true. But it turns out to be a hindrance as well. Re-reading the old press kit makes that painfully evident. So much is taken for granted.

No comments: