Yesterday was absolutely grueling, and I'm not even one of the performers! Preparations began with an electronic rehearsal at Travgor's from 10am -1pm.

With one brief break on the front porch for refreshment.

At 4pm, everyone was due at the venue where everything was ready and waiting for us. What a treat for the team that all that was required of them was to set up their stools and plug in their DI boxes.

Andy B., our sound engineer, coordinated a sound check.

Curt testing the voice microphone...

Sound check and rehearsal until 6 - at which point everyone was given an hour to relax and chill. At 7, everyone transformed themselves into gig attire and the house team began greeting the arriving audience. And then the show, which of course I did not photograph. But at the completion of the gig, I slipped up to Meleah's lighting booth and took a few snaps during the bow and walk-off.

Today, a bit of studio work, laundry, and baked a 'welcome home Jaxie' chocolate cake and delivered it - but mostly trying to relax today.
No comments:
Post a Comment