From yesterday's walk:
~~~~~
No sun today. Snow instead!

Still, I spent some time with the fresh daffodils. Even inspired to print something - only to discover that once again, I cannot print from Photoshop to the Behemoth.
~~~~~~The snow gave way to rain and now it is simply cold and grey. The week has been dominated by Tuning the Air activities; finding and purchasing lighting stands, finding and purchasing lights, more graphics work for the banner and Aframe, painting risers with Igor, hauling all the way up to Lynnwood to pick up stools ordered for a possible seating solution. I had to enter a Walmart store to pick up the stools! I think this is only topped by the visit to the adult video store last year (part of the real estate search) as a measure of my dedication to the project.
After more than a week of struggling with a TTA writing task, I asked for help. One of the first statements the helper made was ‘I don’t see what is so difficult about this’. I felt disrespected by this comment. And not helped at all. It transpired there was a large discrepancy between our views of the task. And I was not going to get any help for the assignment as I saw it. The only help available - if you can call it that - was to be persuaded to a different definition of the task. I will try this other definition on as an experiment.
No comments:
Post a Comment