Though plagued by technical difficulties and paper manufacturing flaws, I still hope to havepaintable work from this session and look forward to my next chance to get into the darkroom.
The paper flaws were frustrating as this is the Agfa 118 - a paper that is no longer available. Each sheet I use is one sheet less in my precious horde of paper.
~~~~
Working backwards through the week, I met with the Salonistas, hosted graciously and impeccably by Gitta. Good to see the whole gang again. Ted brought us copies of the new edition of his book, View from the Studio Door. He added each of the Salonistas webpage addresses to the afterward, so maybe my website with start to get a few hits!

I took advantage of Gitta's pool and swam a bit before the meeting. When Robin got there, she joined Muggs for a water photo shoot. Here's Muggs taking a dive:

Earlier in the week, Doug and Lance and I managed to meet with guitars. It has been a long, long time and it was great to circle up with them.

And last Monday, I was visiting my Sis and the kids. Had a great visit with Kelly (seen here making breakfast.)
And here's Brendan showing off his $100 Craigslist find:
No comments:
Post a Comment