Spied on my walk yesterday - just an overgrown front yard. But I like the way it recedes in this image.

Still unpacking boxes, I came across several strands of Christmas lights. Since I have no storage space in this place, I have a 'use it or toss it' rule. On a whim, I decided to hang the lights from the temporary bedroom 'wall' (photo tension bars and muslin) I made while awaiting the loft. As silly as it seems, it does make my 'bedroom' a cheerier place than it was before.

And the long awaited garden gets started at Travgor's. This is a 'before' picture of the salad bed. I also dropped a few sunflowers seeds to make the beginnings of a fence of sunflowers. Got the mildest sunburn despite 2 1/2 hours in the sun without sunscreen.

And last, but not least, I have decided to sell my Martin. I am keeping the Ovation. Igor did a fabulous job setting the Ovation up recently - and it plays wonderfully.
No comments:
Post a Comment