During the drive back from SF to Seattle a pebble hit my windshield and left a crack. Yesterday, a good natured and competent repair fellow came to fix tthe damage. A car looks very strange without it's windshield.
First order of business today: a walk that would take me past the (potential Tuning the Air venue) 310 NW 85th St. property. (Oh, and get some excersize too.) The property had much going for it - alas the supporting beams every 15 or so feet make it unusable for our purposes. On the walk back, just a block from home, I remembered a question Curt asked me about the property on the corner. At the time I thought it was strange question to ask, since I have only just moved here and don't know anything about the history of the neighborhood. Approaching the property this morning, I saw its possibilities as a venue. Not sure if that is why he posed the question, but it provoked me to swing into action to investigate. That and a few other TTA follow up calls and email deflected me a bit from the plan for the day.
~~~~
Beau Brummels ‘Laugh, Laugh’ playing in the background with that fabulous quivering vocal. What is it about that era of music?
~~~~
Nothing yet from the Sacramento dealer, so a terse email composed and sent. My patience is now wearing very thin. Preparing correspondence to the Palo Alto gallery about a pending print shipment.
~~~~
Rehearsal tonight with a stop at Travgor’s to check on the garden….
No comments:
Post a Comment