Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Stopping at an intersection this afternoon, I glanced in the car next to me and saw this:

Included are a framed image of a cat, a newspaper clipping of an image by Henry Darger, taped to the dash and several figurines.

Lots of planning and emails for my upcoming visit to the Bay Area today. Still many left to write/respond to. The financial aid application I made to the YMCA came through - but they set a deadline for completing the membership application - and that deadline was today! So I had to find the time to get down there and go through the process.

Received a FedEx envelope frm HP that I've not yet opened. I expect it is the shipping labels and instructions for sending them the files and match prints for the work I'm having so much trouble printing.

~~~~

At tonight's Tuning the Air rehearsal, Jax requested they work on 'King for a Day' at a significantly slower tempo. This meant the solos had time to stretch out luxuriously. Here's Bob in the midst of a beautiful bit of slowed down solo work.







No comments: