Sunday, May 20, 2007

Down and out with a head cold today. Looking out the windows, it is gray and rainy.


Yesterday's 'Tuning the Air' rehearsal began with a stunning circulation. Then the team moved into more exploration with Diana and the dance.

Taylor, Diana & Chris

After a hour of work with movement, the team focused on 'In My Room', 'Onyx', and 'My Precious Dream'. At the end of rehearsal, I could feel that whatever I was getting sick with was getting the upper hand, so I packed up and went home.



The husband half of the building manager team – who also has a full-time job - only does repairs on weekends. I’d reported that the dryer vent doesn’t seem to be venting – every time I use the dryer, the bathroom (which is where the washer and dryer are installed) receives a layer of lint everywhere. So, this morning he called and offered to look at it. He banged and crashed around in the bathroom for about 45 minutes, then came out and reported he found nothing at this end of the dryer vent. He then went upstairs and found that last summer’s paint job of the building included sealing my dryer vent. I did a load of towels today and noticed immediate improvement, not only regarding the lint trap, but laundry now dries in a fraction of the time.

I must be sick if the only thing I can remark about the day is my laundry.

No comments: