Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Watermelon & Chocolate


A friend writes of the healing qualities of watermelon, so I email him and ask for one. He obliges.

~~~~

Spending a lot of time in bed recuperating, I got to catch up on my reading of the "Chronicles of Narnia". From last night’s reading:

“In our world,” said Eustace, “a star is a huge ball of flaming gas.”

“Even in your world, my son, that is not what a star is but only what it is made of.”

~~~~

Emails back and forth with several photographers Scott and I are planning to include in our Mac Store presentation. I’m trying to tease a better statement out of one of them - an amateur in the best sense of the word. She loves making photographs and puts herself out there to do it, undertaking night-time and nature photography, both of which require extra commitment to do well.

~~~~

I must be getting better. Chocolate is once again appealing.

No comments: