Determined to work in the studio today, I have pulled out the strobes. I was hoping to be able to use nothing more than the modeling lights, but they were insufficient. The strobes, however, are like sledgehammers. Even at their lowest setting and with the camera at its smallest ISO. Part of the problem is the tiny studio space - the strobes are only a few feet from my subject. So I am getting more than a few of these:
There may be a way to make lemonade with that, but I'm not sure yet.
This morning's work came to a screeching halt when I attempted to isolate one of the blossoms by trimming another off the stem. The snap of the clippers was enough to send the pollen of the remaining blossom all over the place - including all over the pure white lily.
No comments:
Post a Comment