Sunday, November 9, 2008

A busy few days...

Today called for a simple breakfast of apple, cheese and tea...
...and then housekeeping. As I launched into drying my laundry, my frustration over the dryer became significant enough to place another call to the landlord on this subject. To my surprise, she jumped on it in a most curious way. Rather than arranging to have the dryer repaired, she went out a bought a brand new washer and dryer! She sent me a cell phone photo of the units that are to be delivered next weekend.

This past Friday was another Behemoth day - that ended with dissapointment. The card that was shipped from the UK turned out to be missing components. The HP tech was as frustrated as I. I have been assured that a new formatter card will be arriving on Monday.

Saturday, I was a part of the support team for Robert's talk at the 'large software company located in Redmond'. I was joined by SteveB, IanB, CurtG and JaxieB. It was a long, intense and satisfying day. Robert's sister Patrica took us out to a late lunch afterwards.

No comments: