A weblog to help my family and friends keep up with my adventure.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Sparkworks Filming of TTA documentary
Yesterday was a long day at Fremont Abbey. The Sparkworks film crew showed up shortly after we did and together we set up the set and enveloped the space in black cloth. The black cloth was intended to hide the less attractive aspects of FAbbey's lower level and it did a reasonable job. The set-up took more than 3 hours and the next four hours were spent repeating four pieces selected for the filming. During a segment of the filming, MB, AndyB, Meleah and myself were enlisted as faux audience members. When Michel's swooped in with his camera and steadied the lens 10 inches from my face, Curt let out a cheer: 'Payback!' A totally unfair response as I have never gotten that close. (Hell, the lens I use with the team is incapable of focusing that close.) If the day was long and tiring for me, I can only imagine what it was like for the players.
Michel and his team were professional and hard working collaborators. That Michel has agreed to do this pro bono is astonishing. I look forward to seeing the result.
No comments:
Post a Comment