Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Lelani Pin comes down.

Yesterday, as I pulled out to head over for my cat sitting gig, I saw the crane set up to nab the giant bowling pin as a workman dis-attached it from the pole it has hung from for many years. For some locals, this is quite a momentous event.

Yesterday, IgorA invited me over to watch a gift he'd been recently given - the 10th anniversary edition DVD of Toy Story. I'd never seen it (and neither had he) and we had a great time. I brought over a quart of chocolate ice cream and banana, and with walnuts he had, made banana splits for both of us.

~~~~

This morning, taking advantage of my temporary digs as a cat sitter, I took a walk up to the top of Phinney Ridge in a light rain. Brought my camera along with me and found this rose.

No comments: