

45 minutes of guitar practice late last night devoted to 3 against 4 work. The best I was able to achieve with that investment was to count aloud in four, playing in three and give a slight emphasis to the weight of the note played on the 'one'. No foot tapping.
Today, 3 against 4 work without the guitar. Then primaries.
~~~~
Meditation practice up in the loft this morning rather than my usual spot. That is because the large machines of destruction were at it early this morning still gnawing away at the carcass of the bowling alley.
Spent two hours today re-crafting my cover letter/resume for yet another job posting and submitted it through MonsterJobs - a few moments letter I get a confirmation that my posting went through - and then a 'MAILER-DAEMON' message saying it hadn't - that the email address MonsterJobs had forwarded it to did not exist. Frustrating.
~~~~~
New Years Eve festivities over at Taylor's this evening, though I suspect the bigger bash will be at the Van Burien's. I'm probably better off.
~~~~~
Quite by accident, I discovered Abdullah Chhadeh today.
No comments:
Post a Comment