Saturday, October 27, 2007

Discovery Park

Visited Microsoft on Wednesday. Was surprised to find a vibrant, unstuffy, decidedly not 'retro-geeky' corner of the company. No one in this group appeared to have the glazed-over, harried look of engineers. Deanna was positively delightful. Except for the commute experience, this would be a truly interesting place to work. Color me surprised.

On Friday, I shipped off six prints to Houston, two of which are intended for inclusion in an upcoming show.
~~~

Finally visited Discovery Park - a place I have heard much about. This visit was thanks to Janette. After nearly seven months of residency in Seattle, she and I finally managed to get together.


~~~

This morning, Ian and IgorK and I met to work on 'Asturias' and 'Eye of the Needle'.
A productive workout. We even managed to make real music briefly while working on Asturias' twinkles.

A call from Modernbook for prints...

No comments: